Wet Ink Signature Letters
On my last campaign I bought a house for $120k and now it’s worth half a million.’ – Lionel S.
I had 40 calls on my last batch of 227 yellow letters.’ – Hector R.
Want the personal touch of yellow letters with a more professional approach? Use your own letterhead, and we will sign your signature to each one! Perfect for Real Estate Agents marketing to expired listings and mortgage brokers, these letters get opened, get read, and get results.
Here is what we include with your Signature Letterhead Marketing Package:
- Each letter printed on your own, FULL COLOR letterhead
- Each letter personalized with the homeowner’s name and property address
- Your letter verbiage customized to your needs, or choose one of our templates
- WET INK SIGNATURE signed by hand onto each letter (choice of blue or black ink)
- Hand addressed invitation envelope for optimal results
- Return address label on the back of the envelope
- Choice of Standard Mail stamp or First Class stamp
- Letters prepared and mailed for you
We’ll prepare your entire marketing campaign for you! Everything is done for you automatically.
Full Color Letterhead with Wet Ink Signature
|Item||Price Each||Minimum||Order Now|
|Letterhead w/ Signature and Standard Stamp (Your List)||$1.19||250||ORDER NOW|
|Letterhead w/ Signature and First Class Stamp (Your List)||$1.39||250||ORDER NOW|
|Letterhead w/Signature and Absentee Owners List||$1.39||250||ORDER NOW|
|Letterhead w/Signature and High or Low Equity List||$1.39||250||ORDER NOW|
YES, we CAN do quantities less than 250. For custom quantities please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-888-294-0780.
First Class vs Standard Rate Stamps
Both First Class Stamps and Standard Stamps are sticky stamps that are affixed to the envelope. Both will get your letter to its destination. Here’s what’s different:
- Delivery speed: First Class Stamps will generally get your letter delivered within 1 to 5 business days, while Standard Stamps can take up to 30 days.
- Postmarks: First Class Stamps get postmarked, while Standard Stamps do not.